Empresa: Maersk Line
Nivel Académico: Universitario.
- Ensure incoming funds are received correctly and timely in order to support cargo release and collection process.
- Ensure that checks and funds are verified and deposited into accounts.
- Execute and ensure cashier processes are completed per company and audit requirements.
- Communicate effectively and professionally to customers. Ensure customer inquiries and emails are attended to within desired times.
- Ensure compliance of company policies, procedures and practices.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by manager.
- Operating system daily update.
- Bachelor degree diploma.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Good customer service skills.
- Has a good sense of urgency.
- Accurate, numeric and reliable.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft).
- Fluent in English.
- You will join a truly international environment and work with a professional and competent team. You will be able to learn best practice and gain solid experience for further career advancement within the organization.
- Clara María Maldonado firstname.lastname@example.org +5714880025
- Edwin Martinez email@example.com 5714880025
Fecha tope de envío de CV: 07/08/2015