Empresa: Maersk Line
Nivel Académico: Universitario
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the booking.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ relevant customer serving experience.
- Previous experience in shipping/ logistics is highly preferred.
- An excellent team player.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Well organized, efficient and effective.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in spanish and English (written and oral)
- In this role, you will gain industry knowledge, international experience, better communication skills and techniques relevant to customer service. This will equip you with the competencies required for customer-facing roles, deepen your potential and career development as well as contribute to you team’s and organization’s success.