Oferta de empleo: Ingeniero de Aplicaciones Biomédicas
Tienes interés en ser parte de un equipo de profesionales dedicados generar soluciones médicas a partir de imágenes TAC y RM? Materialise está buscando Ingenieros motivados en el área de la Bioingeniería para ofrecer servicios en Latino América.
Si sientes que esto es una oportunidad para ti, por favor envíanos en inglés tu Curriculum Vitae y breve carta de motivación a: firstname.lastname@example.org
Los CVs pueden ser enviados hasta el 15 de febrero.
Mimics® is our world-leading image processing software for (bio) medical researchers. Mimics® converts Medical Images into accurate 3D models. As such it provides a link between MRI/CT images and Rapid Prototyping, Finite Element analysis and CAD. The software is used in different application areas, ranging from patient specific device design to population analyses. Among our customers are top universities,orthopedicand cardiac companies.
As Application Engineer you are the bridge between the customer and the sales team. Actually you are part of the pre-sales technical convincing phase. You guide our customers – Biomechanical Engineers – by giving training, support and by providing a proof of concepts. Through your expertise and contact with the medical market, you will map the functional needs of the market. You will translate these needs in requirements that will lead to new tools in the Mimics software. You are responsible for writing, documenting, investigating the market potential, providing services for specific projects, customer support and branding Mimics in events, among other activities.
You will closely cooperate with other Application Engineers and development teams in Belgium, USA, Ukraine and Malaysia.
- You possess a recent degree in Engineering (Biomedical, Mechanical, Others), Computer Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Biology, Science and Technology, Sport/Physical Education or equivalent and you have affinity with medical images and 3D designs.
- You have a natural interest in the medical world and innovative technologies.
- Knowledge of either Finite Element or CFD is a plus
- You are well organized, team oriented and you have good communication skills in English.
- You are willing to contact customers and travel occasionally.