Latin American Pay TV Services de Venezuela, C.A.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or engineering.
- Responsible for developing, controlling, and optimizing the trade marketing functions of LAPTV’s premium signals.
- Responsible for identifying new customers and business opportunities within the assigned region in order to increase the profitability of LAPTV products.
- Designs, coordinates, and implements all sales and marketing strategy activities between LAPTV and its customers, ensuring the growth of the company’s premium product
- Prepares reports and performs quantitative and qualitative analysis based on commercial KPI’s, in order to achieve annual budgets and forecasts
- Evaluates different customers and business opportunities, along with the Regional Director and Marketing Department, seeking profitability of premium products
- Visits customers in the region to ensure their needsare being met
- Conducts training and implements targeted promotions to different sales channels to increase the profitability of LAPTV owned products
- Understands the socio-economic and geopolitical environmentof each country in order to respond correctly to requests from both customers and LAPTV
- Maintains the sales system, in terms of contracts, clients, and reporting of subscribers, in order to properly process the monthly billing of customers
- Maintains ongoing contact with corporate offices(Commercial, Finance, Legal, Marketing, and Operations) to report monthly sales and general management
- Represents the company as a business contact incongress and at regional Pay TV Industry conventions
- May be responsible for coaching, training, and developing subordinate staff
- Four (4) or more years’ work experience; ability to travel and to work as part of a local and global team required; experience negotiating with corporate clients preferred; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training and/or experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Salario y beneficios competitivos.
Los profesionales interesados pueden enviar su síntesis curricular a: Ana Cecilia Medina Jiménez, firstname.lastname@example.org