Empresa de Control de Calidad
Ingenieros de diversas especialidades.
International QA/QC company with more than 400 locations in 60 countries is looking for:
- Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineer.
- Materials Science Engineer.
- Corrosion Engineer.
- Petroleum/Chemical Engineer.
- Process Engineer.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry for On-Site(storage tanks underground or above ground, pipelines manufacturing or construction of pipelines system activities is desireable.
- Experience in Non-Destructive Test activities (NDT and DT) Level II, and III.
- Knowledge in Welding procedures for pipelines, pressure vessels, drums, storage tanks.
- Inspection of pipeline cathodic protection, integrity assessment for static equipments.
- Knowdledge on API standard for Risk-Based Inspection, FFS-Fitnes for Service and ASME codes.
- Excellent English language command, written and oral: Advanced Level with Certificate of English studies in public institution from Venezuela or from studies abroad.
- Graduate studies in Reliability Engineering, Probabilistic Risk Analysis, Uncertainty Management, Safety Management and Maintenance Planning Process or similar( HIGHLY required for inmediate work but not mandatory for all the positions.)
- National of International certificates/ granted from ver
- Willingness to travel abroad for short or long term.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills; experience preparing scientific presentations.
- Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, Russian or German language skills are a big advantage.
- Good skills using Microsoft Office.
- Autocad or any other software tool used for the elaboration of P&ID’s, etc.
- API software for Risk-Based Inspection latest version 8.03 or previous ( Big plus )
Our company will offer a contract for long term as permanent employee or short term as freelancer based on proffesional qualifitcations, years of experience, languages skills besides English and Spanish, valid national or international certicates as NDT, Corrosion or RBI expert, etc. Travel expenses, accommodation, Visa application support when needed, health and travel insurance, commute expenses and meals are covered by the company during each project performance.
September, 9th 2011.
For more details, the interested engineers should contact to Dr. Ruiz Ichiro (former USB fellow ) as soon as possible for an interview via Skype or Webex, and send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Skype nickname: tuv_hu_ruiz