Education: Bacherlor Degree on Computer Sciences, Information System or Electronic
- Minimun 5 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Servers Solutions, deployment and maintenance.
- At least 4 years experience in networking, including troubleshooting and resolution.
- Experience working with large corporations.
Technical Skill Set:
- Knowleddge of database theory and SQL SERVER 2008/2012 administration/management.
- kNOWLEDGE of Windows 2008 or later on an administrator level.
- Understanding the network architure, ability to detect/resolve network/firewall/router issues.
- Understanding the principles of the server monitoring tools and ability to install/configure/operate them properly.
- Comprehensive knowledge about telecomunication and networking, including: IP networking, Broadband access, router and switch.
- Basic background in Security Information: Firewall, IDS and Proxys.
- Working Knowledge of English.
- Excellent Spanish Communication Skills and able to communicate in different levels of the company (from technician to executive level)
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Run queries, manage jobs, analyze logs and perform maintenance.
- Provide continuous support to the customer thru consistent reports about system behaviors and performance.
- Run disaster recovery procedures.
If you are interested, please, send your resume to following email address: email@example.com