Medical Software Sales Person
Do you enjoy selling technical solutions in the biomedical industry? Have you used 3D Medical Modeling Software? Do you enjoy helping people to advance medical device design and research? Are you passionate to help us improving patient care? Are you working pro-actively and persistent to realize all this with us? Then, you are just the person that we’re looking for. We have a great opportunity in our Venezuelan office in Caracas for a software salesperson who can bring some relevant experience to the position.
Materialise has created a revolution in biomedical engineering through our Mimics Innovation Suite, a combination of dedicated solutions for engineering on anatomy derived from CT or MRI images. Thousands of engineers (in Universities and Medical Device Companies) use our solutions to perform research or develop new products based on patient-specific data.
As a Software Account Manager, you have to develop the market and sell the Mimics Innovation Suite in a variety of ways:
- Promote and sell Mimics and 3-matic software and services for engineering on anatomy.
- Travel to customer sites to.
- Achieve sales targets in your territory.
- Build customer relationships.
- Represent Materialise at Trade Shows and conferences (as an exhibitor or an attendee).
- Interact with Materialise internationally.
- Give presentations to small and large audiences.
Skills and Abilities:
- Academic Degree in Business or Engineering preferred
- 2 years of sales experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills required
- Good communication and problem solving skills required
- Excellent language skills required (in Spanish and English). Portuguese is a plus.
- Willing to travel, mainly on short trips within Latin America and Europe
- Experience with 3D Medical Modeling and/or CAD/CAE is a plus
- Share our passion to innovate biomedical R&D
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Organized and self-motivated
Please send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Los CVs pueden ser enviados hasta el 15 de febrero.