Ochre House Ltd
Our Partner is the global leader in minerals and metals processing technology. Outotec, develops and provides technology solutions for the sustainable use of Earth’s natural resources and offers innovative solutions for the chemical industry, industrial water treatment and the utilization of alternative energy sources.
The firm concentrates on producing machines and methods which facilitate the various stages of extractive metallurgy and mineral processing from ore through to pure metal or mineral, including the grinding and physical separation of ores and the smelting and leaching of base and precious metals. The company also provides engineering and after-sales services for its products.
We are looking for a Process Engineer with knowledge in the field of direct reduction and / or Fluidized bed technologies.
- Process Design
- Project and contract execution support and supervision of all direct reduction related activities within the business sector
- Calculations of mass and heat balance
- Decision making on process routes / technological solutions
- Execution and / or supervision of engineering activities until assistance in plant commissioning
- Master or Diploma Engineer degree (FH, TH or TU) in the field of process technology or chemical engineering or chemistry/metallurgy. 2 – 4 years of work experience in the field of direct reduction and / or metallurgical processes with an operating or engineering company.
- Technical Skills: Metallurgical background, Ironmaking, Design process, process calculation, process development task, understanding of physical reactions and interest / knowledge in sales support, tight cooperation with laboratory (R&D).
- This vacancy is in our Direct and Smelting Reduction Business line require following experiences:
Project execution in the field of process engineering and an additional focus on ilmenite treatment would be appreciated.
- Project execution with the main focus on commissioning of industrial plants (international)
Due to our international business focus you must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Further basic language skills in German or other language skills are desirable. Strong communication and teamwork skills.
Contact: Raquel Gonzalez