Project Manager – Consumer Products
1. Assure the use of standards and quality procedures for the projects design, development, implementation and commissioning.
2. Provide applications technical support and guidance to the Project Team.
3. Execute the Project Management activities based on the Project Management Excellence (PME Program) and iPM Methodology, coordinating the resources to assure the successful achievement of the typical project activities such as:
- Detail Engineering
- Field Evaluation
- Definition of Automation Architecture
- Design Functional Scope
- Project Procurement
- Project Documentation Generation
- Engineering Activities
- System Integrators Coordination
- Electrical Panels Manufacturing
- Equipment Wiring
- Factory and Site Acceptance Test
- Project associated Trainings
- Installation Technical Assistance
- Startup and Commissioning
- Documentation “As Built”
- Equipment Warranty
- Application Support
- Spare parts support
4. Supervise the generation and delivery of technical drawings and documentation (deliverables) using the standardized software & hardware tools (i.e. RSWire, AutoCAD, Word, Visio, etc.) as agreed with the customers, as well as the established quality standards, fulfilling the project technical specifications and assuring the customer approval.
5. Generate and keep updated the project schedules through the standard software tools (IFS), analyzing the real progress against planned and taking the actions for the execution on time as committed.
6. Generate and provide on time the monthly progress reports for the projects in charge based on the dashboard directly updated from IFS, including as minimum: Activities executed and coming, potential issues/barriers, financial status, Gantt Chart with dependencies.
7. Assure the coordination, follow up and on time subcontracting (analyzing best value suppliers) for typical outsourcing activities, such as: Panel building, system integration, programming applications, generation of project’s documentation, tests, etc.
8. Coordinate the human resources involved in the project execution, such as:
Field Support Engineers, Project Technical Leader, Project Engineer and System Integrator’s personnel, etc.
9. Support the Technical and Commercial proposals generation/presentation based on iPE Methodology performing the requested estimation as well document preparation using the standard tools and procedure.
10. Support development of reusable engineering to populate the Knowledge Management System (KMS)
11. Responsible for the projects cost control assuring to keep or improve the project Gross Margin and BU´s standard margins.
12. Follow up to results for Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSS) in order to take action to improve projects qualifications.
13. Keep current on major Rockwell Automation Software and Hardware lines as well as major technical trends (i.e. computer technologies, industrial controls technologies, distributed systems concepts, etc.)
14. Participate at the Team for the design and development of Lean Projects.
15. Establish and keep very close technical and commercial relationships with projects executor companies, such as: Engineering and consultant, constructors, contractors (civil, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and automation), system integrators, panel builders, among others, with the goal to achieve the participation of the RA products and services at their projects, as well as the potential subcontracting of some of them whenever RA would be the prime contractor up front to the customer.
16. Establish and keep strong technical and commercial relationships with the local system integration companies, especially with the RA approved Solution Providers, verifying their areas of influence and technical expertise for their consideration in the service subcontracts.
17. Perform on site visits to assure the regular project progress to the customer as well for the different vendors / providers.
18. Keep a Creative, Proactive and Entrepreneur’s attitude, assuring being identified as a leader, observing the higher ethical values, keeping excellent relationships with the supervised personnel, the whole company, the customers and the suppliers.
19. Assure and apply the safety standards.
Associate Degree in engineering discipline, with Rockwell Automation control system support requirements. Master or Post-Grade on Projects Management or PMP certification is a plus. Good level on Bilingual skills (English and Spanish).
The applicant should be an expert in multiple major Rockwell Automation product lines having industrial Automation Control Applications engineering experience with programmable controls, AC and DC Drives and other forms of motor controls; possess a sound knowledge of industrial codes and standards; have had extensive technical training experiences; and, have had extensive field applications and customer exposure experiences. Should have experience with sales group in the commercial aspect of customer accounts. Knowledge on Project Management Institute’s (PMI) concepts. Between five and ten years of experience in Food &Beverage or Oil &Gas projects.
2) Customer Care Manager Andean Region (Venezuela, Colombia, Peru & Ecuador):
Responsible for leading a team of 14 employees who are accountable for product order services, labor and parts orders, and technical support contract administration in a high volume, fast-paced business and the pre-sale support including but not limited to quotes, proposal, product selection, replacements, competitor cross reference, etc. This position involves leading others, prioritizing, scheduling, and delegating work, and improving performance to ensure timely and cost effective completion of sales and services support. Additionally, this role involves the advocacy of the Customer Care group both inside and outside of the company. The incumbent will be responsible for motivating and elevating the performance of the team to achieve targets of defined performance metrics while driving process efficiency and controlling costs. Additionally, the incumbent ensures critical customer-facing activities are addressed and linked to the business performance. Successful outcomes in the position should be linked to increasing favorable ratings by our customers in the Customer Loyalty survey conducted by the Customer Experience team.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a business function with customer service aspects, pre-sale support and issue to resolution.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing others, experience in a customer service environment would be valuable to the role.
- Proven track record of achieving results and expanding scope of accountability / responsibility.
- Leadership experience in a sales or customer care environment.
- Demonstrated outcomes in process improvement and productivity gains.
- Must be fluent in English and local languages as required to serve customers in the country or region.
Los profesionales interesados enviar su síntesis curricular a: email@example.com